jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

New trends making money online

1. rui paiva profile image60
    rui paivaposted 7 years ago

The economic recession has affected the income obtained online? I speak of small entrepreneurs who get income by writing articles, using blogs. There are already new trends, other ways to make money online?

1. rui paiva profile image60

Yes, but what will follow? What new forms already exist to monetize our online presence?

2. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Well I am trying the POD type sites (print on demand) for monitizing my art. Basically I upload my art and place on products, promote them and if someone buys I get my commission as artist and as promoter (artists commission between (10-99 percent, marketer 15 percent, for the site I use). Building up a range of nice products takes time and so does getting noticed and building traffic. On that note I have recently been contacted a few times about one of my items being featured on another blog or site (so am getting noticed). I have plans for a site or 2 as well for promoting different styles of art smile

1. Kidgas profile image79
        Kidgasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is great that you are starting to get noticed.  I assume you are talking along the lines of something like Etsy.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
          kirstenblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ahh its Zazzle, so I can post designs on shirts and mouse pads and keds shoes and all sorts of weird and wonderful things tongue

A lot of my designs are digital art (been playing with fractals a lot of late) and its neat that I don't have to have physical products cluttering up an already cluttered flat roll

1. Kidgas profile image79
            Kidgasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the explanation.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
              kirstenblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No prob cool

I am pretty obsessed with it, to the point I have several unpublished hubs that may sit there awhile yet still roll

I will probably write hubs to do with my store before I finish the others yikes

3. rui paiva profile image60

Kirstenblog: Great tip for cyber artists and art lovers. Where can we see your portfolio? Thanks

working