jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you making money online?

1. iggy7117 profile image81
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Are you making money online?

How are you doing it? No spammers, I been around and see spam a mile away

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12811440_f260.jpg

2. Besarien profile image87
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

I used to have an online store but sold it recently along with my brick and mortar business. Otherwise, what I have made online, I wouldn't call money. I think picking up coins dropped in parking lots would probably be more rewarding time spent.

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I've been making my living online since 2005, and while it's not a great living, it's enough to pay my mortgage and keep food on the table. I think the key is to diversify, and not be afraid to dump any one thing as soon as it stops paying its way. Briefly:

1. I have an online shop that sells digital goods I design.
    2. I teach online classes, including two year-long classes.
    3. I have a craft how-to web site that I've been running since 1999, with over 150 step-by-step lessons, and over 1,200 pages of free printable image sheets. The site is supported by ads.
    4. I also have a newer mixed media art site, also supported by ads. I'm just starting to grow this one, but it's already bringing in a little dough.
    5. I'm on Patreon, where I'm supported by those who are interested in my artwork and writing.
    6. I sell my original artwork on Saatchi.
    7. I have shops on Zazzle and RedBubble, where I sell products with my artwork on them.
    8. I have books for sale on Amazon, and Kindle Direct.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I don't recommend what I'm doing. It's not for anyone who doesn't want to work 24/7.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

yes, I earn at hubpages, bubblews ( already dead) blogjob, these are my high earner sites

5. navenpillai profile image74
    navenpillaiposted 2 years ago

I had been earning online by providing digital marketing consultation and help businesses to implement digital marketing strategies. It's not easy to make money online for a long-term. If you're looking to hit and run there are lots of illegal methods to do so. People have misconceptions about making money online. If you have a product or skill others looking for, you will definitely start making money online.

If you stay consistent with whatever you're doing online, you will achieve your goals on making good money online.

6. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

I am making money writing articles on paid content sites like iwriter, demand media, etc.
    I also do customer service work part time remotely for an electronics firm, handling orders and customer questions.
    Hubpages is a home for the content that wouldn't sell, like sci-fi.
    I've written science fiction and horror books, but barring the book advances, it is just pizza money now. Ironically, all that "pizza money" royalties is digital book sales, so technically that is making money online.

7. profile image58
    DomainsDesignerposted 6 months ago

I make money with buying and selling domains.You may want to visit this site ! http://www.premiumdomains.center/

working