Skylar Spring profile image 91

Help needed please, Applying for google adsense through hubpages doesn't seem to work...

I've tried about four or five times now. The first two times I kept getting an internal error message. I emailed hubpages and they explained there was a problem on google's part and that it would be resolved in a few days. Well it was resolved so I tried again. Each time after that I tried my application was rejected due to DOMAIN OWNERSHIP issues. Of course I do not own the hubpages domain and cannot change the html to prove I do. I happen to know computers quite well. I'm very frustrated, any advice? Please do not ask me to read your hub, I've read a ton and they all give the same answers.

Teresa Schultz profile image82

Teresa Schultz says

• VVanNess profile image

Victoria Van Ness (VVanNess) 3 years ago

Unfortunately, they won't let you change your url once you've entered it. I've been having the same problem trying to switch the url to a different account to try and get accepted.

Skylar Spring profile image91

Skylar Spring says

adeaugustus says

Adikari profile image52

Adikari says