Teresa Schultz profile image 80

If you left HubPages what would you do with your hubs?

Please note that I am not asking if traffic to your hubs is decreasing, or for your reasons as to why not to leave HubPages, or for methods of increasing traffic - I would please simply like to know what you may do with your hubs if you ceased to be active on HubPages - for eg would you remove all your hubs? (and then put them where?, and why would you put them there?) or would you leave some on HubPages and just remove the rest? How will you decide which ones to leave on HubPages and which ones to remove (if not removing them all.)?

Barbara Kay profile image86

Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 5 years ago

Thank you for your reply and for reading my full question correctly, and answering accordingly. I appreciate that.

hinazille profile image84

hinazille says

PWalker281 says

• Teresa Schultz profile image

Teresa Schultz 5 years ago

That's a great idea - good luck with your decision!

cheaptoys profile image60

cheaptoys says