cynthtggt profile image 79

Who is tolerant? Who is intolerant? Who? Whom?

I have been answering and leaving comments a lot the last two days. Not that I care - but my score dropped from 80 to 73 in just two days and need to know if the scores are based on subject material. I need to know because I am experiencing interfence in all web activities too, including Facebook, where I cannot contact people - which is BIZARRE. Truthfully, I had one other hubber try to contact me on Facebook - and he couldn't find me. My blog http://targetedpatient.blogspot.com has no comments and it has been open for a year. No comments from hubbers either. Who? Whom?

moonfroth profile image82

Clark Cook (moonfroth) says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 4 years ago

There may be glitches, but I believe it is Google (for DOJ) all the way. The day I posted my x-ray on my blog my phone rang but I missed the call. The number was from Google. My blog is the evidence though. My comments were all erased.