jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should we as a tolerant society tolerate an intolerant institution near Ground Z

1. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

Should we as a tolerant society tolerate an intolerant institution near Ground Zero?
    Are we...

providing in-roads for Sharia law, stoning, barbaric amputations and other repressive activities?  They believe this to be their sacred law.

Just in the last 100 years those practicing Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism have all suffered violence and intolerance from those wanting to have their building near Ground Zero.

2. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Ground zero is for our hero's who die fighting Islamic terrorists.
    If our politicians are purchased by these filthy rich Islamic lords what can we do.
    How much they would pay to have a Mosque near ground zero.
    Listen to Yog Guru Baba Ramdev on TV channel "ASTHA" from 8.30 PM to 9.00 PM IST,to know our country being looted.
    You will learn a lot my friend.

3. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Under "NORMAL" circumstances the Bible and Jesus teach to turn the other cheek. BUT in this case, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Add insult to injury, I don't think so. You want a Mosque go back to where you came from in Islam land and build all you want to, but not on American soil and definitely not anywhere near "Ground Zero" NYC.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

working