RhondaHumphreys1 profile image 78

How do you get people to comment on your hubs?

innerspin profile image87

innerspin says

• RhondaHumphreys1 profile image

Rhonda Humphreys (RhondaHumphreys1) 5 years ago

It just seems to me that comments are what keep you Hub alive and circulating. Maybe I am wrong about that though. Thank you for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it.

Scribble doo profile image61

Andrew Joseph (Scribble doo) says

• RhondaHumphreys1 profile image

Thank you Scribble doo for you answer. I guess I thought that there was a trick to getting comments-something that I didn't know. Glad it's not just me. But your right...I'd rather have the views. :)

Old Poolman says

• RhondaHumphreys1 profile image

Thank you Poolman for you very honest answer.I will google the top thing people dislike and write about it.lol. It seems some hubs get alot of response (And yes some of that is "Great Hub" comments.) and then others don't get any. Again thank you