MoiraCrochets profile image 83

How long does it take for HP to check "Links To Prohibited Affiliate or Commerce Sites" violation?

My hub "How to Crochet BULLION Stitch" was flagged as having a "Link to Prohibited Affiliate or Commercial Sites". I've removed all external links because I don't know which one HP is referring to, retaining only the internal (HP) links only. It's been 35 hours and that skull symbol is still there. Anybody knows how long it will take before the skull go away?

Barbara Kay profile image85

Best Answer Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) says

• MoiraCrochets profile image

Moira Durano-Abesmo (MoiraCrochets) 4 years ago

I tried that but they did not tell me which one. Now that you say it happens to Bernat, maybe it was the Caron link. The link does not immediately bring you to the pattern, but to a pop up requiring you to register or something. Thanks for answering.