Larry Wall of BR profile image 74

Correcting problems with Log In

I have two hubpage accounts, one is my main account and the other was never used. Somehow, the login got corrupted. So when I log in to my main account, I see it, but with the name of the second account. If I move from the profile page to any other page, I go to the second account. I would like to eliminate the second account completely, but am afraid it would destroy my primary account with its 130 hubs. I have e-mailed Hub Pages, but no response. Any suggestions appreciated.

SidKemp profile image91

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

Larry Wall 4 years ago

Sid,

Thanks for commenting. It was unusual but everything is fixed. One of the problems was my own doing, when I was typing in one of the e-mail addresses, I had a typo. HP sent e-mail with addresses as typed and the rest was easy. Thanks.