molometer profile image 85

Where have the ads gone from my hubs? Is it just me or is this another site wide issue?

I checked a few of my hubs and found that the prime ad location (top right) was bereft of any ads? Any suggestions as to why this is happening would be welcome. Have you experienced something similar. Considering that this is the prime location for advertisers this is not helping anyone who is trying to make money here on hubpages. These almost constant glitches are becoming annoying to say the least. See the photo below.

Faith Reaper profile image89

Faith Reaper says

spartucusjones profile image95

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

• molometer profile image

molometer 4 years ago

All of my hubs are featured according to what I'm seeing my end. The ads have returned too? Thanks for your comment.

RaksTheBlogger profile image86

Rakshith MG (RaksTheBlogger) says

PWalker281 4 years ago

That's what I was about to ask you, if you had Adblock enabled. That has happened to me and had me scratching my head before I realized what the issue was. Glad you figured it out.

John Jason Hosac profile image60

John Jason Hosac says

• molometer profile image

molometer 4 years ago

Thanks it is back to normal now. @yupperclub FYI Adsense and the hubpages ad program are not the same thing at all. You won't make a penny here if you rely on Adsense.