kcent247 profile image 92

Why am I not being paid any revenue for eBay sales linked to my Hub Pages?

For a number of monthls I have had over $120 of eBay commission on my Hub Page account for a number of months, relating to eBay sales linked to my Hubs, although I have had a payment for Ad revenue paid fairly recently, none of the eBay commission was paid? Are there restrictions before this is added to your monthly payment? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Susana S profile image90

Susana S says

• kcent247 profile image

Kieran Clarke (kcent247) 3 years ago

Hi Susana S, Thanks for taking the time to answer, much appreciated! I am specifically referring in this case to eBay Sales generated via my hubs rather than any Ad revenue, I've had 16 sales but the revenue is still sat on the account. Thanks Again!

SpaceShanty profile image92

SpaceShanty says

• kcent247 profile image

Kieran Clarke (kcent247) 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply SpaceShanty, as far as I'm aware I am signed up to the eBay Affiliate program as I receive eBay advertising revenue, in "My Earning Settings" though it isn't under external affiliate and no option to configure settings? Normal?