Were you aware just how many views a question can generate?

I guess I have just never paid it much attention, as I was scrolling down the questions I had asked to make sure I had chosen "best" answer on all, then something jumped out at me for the first time and that is one question, which only had 8 answers, had almost 1,500 views! I was just so surprised by this, and had not realized how asking questions can pump up one's view so much. Do you have many questions that you have asked that have over 1,000 views or higher?

cleaner3 profile image78

Best Answer cleaner3 says

Well, look at you with a 99 score there, you poet you! Well, there goes this question about views on a question out of the window now! LOL Guess I never noticed the views, just the amount of answers. Thanks Michael for the poetic answer here!

The Frog Prince profile image77

The Frog Prince says

Well, I am glad I am not the only one, TFP. Yes, I just was looking at the amount of answers, then was so surprised as to how many do view the questions!