mayank147 profile image 76

Split the articles into small articles?

I have a very big article approx 2000 words but I dont know what I have to do. Is it ok to split the articles in to two hubpage article or I submit the while article in to a single hubpage article. A big article get better exposer of a small article.

• mayank147 profile image

Mayank Agrawal (mayank147) 4 years ago

But as i am new to hubpage so i dont know how to link i mean suppose my first split article title is green tea now when i split then what should be the next title.

EricDockett profile image99

Eric Dockett (EricDockett) says

• mayank147 profile image

Mayank Agrawal (mayank147) 4 years ago

so in your point of view i have to put whole article and by the way what is the meaning of SERPs.

Abby Campbell profile image95

Abby Campbell says

• mayank147 profile image

Mayank Agrawal (mayank147) 4 years ago

so can you please tell me how to split i mean if i split it in another article then what is the title of the next article and how i place link because i am new on hubpage so...

mayank147 profile image76

Mayank Agrawal (mayank147) says

• EricDockett profile image

Eric Dockett (EricDockett) 4 years ago

You're very welcome. Good luck!