rainsanmartin profile image 91

Can we use our Hubs in an eBook? Physical books and eBooks are not "published elsewhere on the Web".

Printed books and eBooks will not be "published elsewhere on the Web", therefor would cause no duplicate issues. The ultimate re-purpose for these Hubs seems to be in book form. Here is an excerpt from the agreement: http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement " As a Service User or Author, You may Not: Publish Hubs or Hub Content that are identical to, substantially similar to, or derived from other Hubs and/or content published elsewhere on the Web. This applies even if You are the owner of that content and/or have the rights to publish that content online."

• rainsanmartin profile image

Rain San Martin (rainsanmartin) 4 years ago

Exactly, I am aware that we can not publish our content on other sites. That's why I thought an eBook or Physical Book would be OK. I'm glad to hear you used your Hubs in a book, that was the answer I was hoping for.

Becky Katz profile image83

Becky Katz says

• rainsanmartin profile image

This is what I want to avoid. If I have to remove the Hub after creating an eBook it would undo my HubPages work. I think from reviewing the various answers and the terms of agreement that we are able to create an eBook (not published on the Web)

Shadow Jackson profile image77

Billionaire Brains (Shadow Jackson) says

• rainsanmartin profile image

Good advice: Add plenty of new content when writing an eBook or hard copy book, elaborate on the Hubs written.