RachaelOhalloran profile image 80

About Amazon now that it is included with Hubpages Program, what if a new hubber is rejected, does

that mean I'm kicked out of the Hubpages Amazon program too? I don't understand quite how removing me from Amazon for no sales will play out with Hubpages Amazon program that I'm in. Here is a screenshot of an email I received this morning from Amazon. There is no mention of Hubpages program, so this is solely about the Amazon program I signed up for when I started my Hubpages account. I appreciate any insight you can give me about remaining on Hubpages Amazon program. I really just am concerned if I get kicked off Amazon's, does that kick me out of Hubpages Amazon program too? Thanks.

bravewarrior profile image93

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• RachaelOhalloran profile image

Rachael O'Halloran (RachaelOhalloran) 3 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I was beginning to despair that I micro-specialized the question topic and that it would not be noticed to get an answer. I'm hoping a moderator will answer too.