healthylife2 profile image 94

Hub has a possible copied notation

If I see a notation that something has been copied does it make sense to just delete it? Tracking down the person that copied it seems like more of a hassle than it's worth. It isn't one of my higher performing hubs.

spartucusjones profile image92

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks for the help spartucusjones. I sent a message to the author to remove it and think mine is still viewed as the original so I will see what happens.

Jeannieinabottle profile image85

Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks so much Jeannieinabottle! I had no idea HubPages provided the link but now I found it. I sent a message to the author and requested he remove it. I'm hoping that is effective. I guess this is a frustrating issue for many but apprecite HP help.