PromptWriter profile image 80

What are the standard minimum sizes for images in hubpages?

I've been going through the learning center and can find a lot on attribution and where to get images and found a section stating 1000 wide for full width images but I can't seem to find the minimum sizes for the side images. I've also done searches in forum but nothing seems to come up. Thanks.

Tolovaj profile image87

Tolovaj says

• PromptWriter profile image

Moe Wood (PromptWriter) 3 years ago

Thanks Tolovaj. I certainly haven't been able to find one yet. ;) I usually save my images for web viewing via photoshop on my blogs but wasn't sure what to do with the hubpages so thanks for the extra info.

Matthew Meyer profile image74

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• PromptWriter profile image

Moe Wood (PromptWriter) 3 years ago

Thanks Matthew, that was the page I read already. I thought there might be a more definitive size for the right side image. I keep resizing for one of my lenses but it just doesn't look or fit right in my opinion so I thought there might be min.

• PromptWriter profile image

Moe Wood (PromptWriter) 3 years ago

Thanks Sheila. It looks like 250 might be the smallest size. I tried loading 200 but I kept getting an error.