annart profile image 89

On what criteria are the hubs listed in the 'my account' section?

I don't understand the order of hubs in 'my account'; there doesn't seem to be a logic in it. Can anyone explain?

Jodah profile image87

Best Answer John Hansen (Jodah) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 23 months ago

Thanks John. I found it much easier when it was in order of hub score, even though I don't know how they score them! Thanks for replying; much appreciated.

Buildreps profile image95

Buildreps says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 23 months ago

Thank you! I didn't realise there was that option; I'm not very techy minded. Appreciate your reply.

• Buildreps profile image

Buildreps 23 months ago

Depends of what you understand under 'out of order'. The current order is that the Hubs are being sorted on 7 days views in descending order. That's an order too. I've no idea why HP changed this and why.