Rusty C. Adore profile image 97

Question about Hub Editing: Specifically When One is Snipped.

I've noticed that sometimes when a hub of mine gets moved to one of the other sites that it gets "snipped" or edited, but when I look at the changes made the item that is being removed is an Amazon capsule that I never added to my original hub. For example my Unemployment Blues hub was moved to Tough Nickel and it was edited to remove an Amazon capsule for a book called "The JOY of NOT Working" and I would never have picked that book to advertise on my hub. Has anyone else had this happen to them? What causes it?

Terrielynn1 profile image94

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• Rusty C. Adore profile image

C Levrow (Rusty C. Adore) 7 months ago

I've had non-relevant capsules removed in the past, too and I totally understand why they snip those, usually I try to catch them myself before I submit a hub for consideration, but this one caught me off guard because I didn't recognize it.