This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Trouble Opening My Own Hubs

1. Barbara Kay profile image92
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

I'm having problems opening my own hubs to answer comments. Is anyone else having this problem?

1. Judah's Daughter profile image78
      Judah's Daughterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have some hubs that take forever to load or don't fully show all content (videos mostly).  When I try to comment the text bounces up down and it takes forever to get the comment typed and then takes a long time to post.  What I did was clear my cookies, perform all Windows updates and download the latest version of Java, while deleting older versions of Java from Add or Remove programs.  This helped a great deal, but this text bouncing issue with the comment box continues.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@Barbara

Are you still having problems viewing your Hubs?

Do you have any example URLs for problematic Hubs?

1. Barbara Kay profile image92
        Barbara Kayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No it is fine now. Thank you for answering.

working