jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Challenges: Test your creativity

1. NC4Life078 profile image82
    NC4Life078posted 5 years ago

I scrolled through this forum looking for challenges. Yet, I only found two. This being said, let us create a place for new challenges.

1. 30 Hubs in 30 Days: This can be varied, one Hubber is doing 7 in 7, a genious idea I thought.
    2. Write a story in 10 words or less: Challanging and enjoyable.
    3. Create a new hub challenge: It benefits the community and tests your creativity.
    4. Make a 3,000 Word Hub: This is extremely challenging for me, variations can apply.
    5. Make a Hub of the day: How awesome would it be to see your hub on the front page of HubPages

6. Make a Hub that recieves 30 views a day: Varies with individual, Once upon a time I recieved 20.
    7. Complete 5 hub challenges in 5 days: Varies with your own passion
    8. Write in an area new to you: This is hard for me to explain, but, here is an example: I might write a story, because I haven't wrote one before.
    9. Write a Hub that teaches you something: Self explanatory.
    10. Comment on a hub daily: It's always nice when you recieve insightful feedback.

I believe these challenges can make your writing experience more enjoyable. I hope everyone takes challenge number 3 as it will better the writing community. Have Fun!

1. Patty Kenyon profile image79
      Patty Kenyonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was able to do the 30/30 even though I didn't post it on the forums....Some of your challenges seem like fun!!!!  Hmmmm....I might try the 3,000 word Hub, can it be a short story?

NC4Life078posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it can be about anything you want.

Cool...now I just got to figure out what to write about...lol

I am not sure how long it will take me, but I picked a short horror story ...I have never tried this type of story before so it will definitely be a challenge...lol

I just started, however, I won't be able to work on it too much tonight...I have a capsule labeled About and have the link to this forum topic.

NC4Life078posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is pretty fun to write a story once you get into it. You will not receive that much traffic for it after the initial publish, but, if you enjoy it don't worry about that. I am trying this challenge too, currently I am on Part 5.

working