I scrolled through this forum looking for challenges. Yet, I only found two. This being said, let us create a place for new challenges.
1. 30 Hubs in 30 Days: This can be varied, one Hubber is doing 7 in 7, a genious idea I thought.
2. Write a story in 10 words or less: Challanging and enjoyable.
3. Create a new hub challenge: It benefits the community and tests your creativity.
4. Make a 3,000 Word Hub: This is extremely challenging for me, variations can apply.
5. Make a Hub of the day: How awesome would it be to see your hub on the front page of HubPages
6. Make a Hub that recieves 30 views a day: Varies with individual, Once upon a time I recieved 20.
7. Complete 5 hub challenges in 5 days: Varies with your own passion
8. Write in an area new to you: This is hard for me to explain, but, here is an example: I might write a story, because I haven't wrote one before.
9. Write a Hub that teaches you something: Self explanatory.
10. Comment on a hub daily: It's always nice when you recieve insightful feedback.
I believe these challenges can make your writing experience more enjoyable. I hope everyone takes challenge number 3 as it will better the writing community. Have Fun!
I was able to do the 30/30 even though I didn't post it on the forums....Some of your challenges seem like fun!!!! Hmmmm....I might try the 3,000 word Hub, can it be a short story?
Cool...now I just got to figure out what to write about...lol
I am not sure how long it will take me, but I picked a short horror story ...I have never tried this type of story before so it will definitely be a challenge...lol
I just started, however, I won't be able to work on it too much tonight...I have a capsule labeled About and have the link to this forum topic.
by Mizzery Chick17 months ago
I'm just coming back after a several year hiatus, and one of the most exciting things that started when I was here was the HubChallenge. Originally, it was 30 hubs in 30 days. Now I see it's changed to either updating...
by earnestshub6 years ago
Some time back I tried my hand at creative writing. I tried to use my imagination and write a story based on a real event from my distant past.A friend of mine is a creative writer and I enjoy reading his stuff, and he...
by Audrey Hunt2 years ago
I'd love to know your answer to this question. And I'm not speaking of answers such as, "Finding more time to write." Let me help you out by listing a few of my own challenges. You can select one...
by Lois Ryan2 weeks ago
I haven't been actively writing on Hub Pages in a while and want to get back into this and this might get me motivated.I remember hearing about a 100 hub challenge some years ago and I know that I could not possibly...
by abidareacode3 years ago
I read about hub challenges. But I didn't get a clear idea. So my doubts are -1. Is it just posting quality hubs every day or will the admin give any topic for a particular day?2. Is there any formalities to enter this...
by KrystalD2 years ago
I remember Simone used to have a monthly challenge where she wrote a list of hub titles under one topic and people could choose one. This was nice because the titles were well researched and taught us about choosing a...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.