jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Error message: Something went wrong..

1. monkeyminds profile image83
    monkeymindsposted 5 years ago

This morning I get this error message:

Something went wrong and when you get a chance you might want to report it on the Hub pages Forum.

Any ideas what's happening?

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is a glitch that happens at times. Usually it is a one time thing for that particular moment in time. smile  It happened to me earlier when I went to respond to a comment on one of my hubs, but has not happened since.

Should it continue to happen with you on a rather regular basis, I would suggest contacting team@hubpages.com via email with the problem.

2. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I published two hubs and got the message one time only. I guess some servers are experiencing this more than others.  Maybe they are updating the profile layout as mentioned previously. Not sure just when that change is supposed to happen.

I do know that my stats have not been updated in over five hours according to "my account" page.

2. Redberry Sky profile image93
    Redberry Skyposted 5 years ago

I've had this every couple of minutes today, I can't seem to get anything done at all (hoping to get this comment written before it does it again!).  I've also had the blue screen of death with the message 'HubPages is down for maintenance please check again in a few minutes', and been logged out completely.

I thought it was just my creaky old laptop doing its funky stuff, but now I'm wondering if HP are making changes to the site - the last time omething similar happened I think they were making layout changes.

1. sabrebIade profile image82
      sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No it's not just you.
      Haven't been able to do anything here since about 6:30 EST this AM

3. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 5 years ago

Happening for me too for the past couple of hours, page load time is slow, down for maintenance page has displayed three times. I was thinking of posting under 'Report a problem', but if it's this widespread, I'm sure Hub Pages is already aware of it.

1. Sally's Trove profile image84
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Experiencing the same stuff here, plus this:

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6904593_f248.jpg

4. monkeyminds profile image83
    monkeymindsposted 5 years ago

Thanx!

working