jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

No share button on some Hubs

1. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I have noticed the absense of the share button on some Hubs:  not all, just some.  The last one I read had the buttons for FB and Tweet, but no share.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I haven't seen a "share" button since the change in format/layout of Hubs.

However, you can share the hub if you want(if it's not yours that is), by leaving a comment on the hub and then opening up the Feed, which should have your most recently posted comments, then click on share at the bottom of that on the Feed. It will be shared with followers.

mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't understand, Cagsil.  The Hubs I have read all have the shar button until today.  I thought maybe HP was phasing them out due to "oversharing".  Thanks for the tip, I will do that.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6910192_f248.jpg

This is pretty small, but you can see the share button.  This is no big deal, but I always wonder when things are changed.  My inquiring mind wants to know.....

2. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Mary,

I just visited another hub and noticed that the Pinterest option is missing, but the "share" with follower has returned.

The "share" button has returned  today on Hubs it seems.    I just wish we could get back the internal linking tool.  Oh, well, that's another story already addressed in another forum.

working