jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Any hubbers from China?

1. Arielqiao profile image60
    Arielqiaoposted 5 years ago

Are there any hubbers from China? Leave a message here and we can have a chat and work hard together.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Recommend1 lives in China...i haven't ran into him for awhile...he's around somewhere...he's the cuddly panda bear!  big_smile

Arielqiaoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. You are very humorous.

2. Suzie Crumcakes profile image61
    Suzie Crumcakesposted 5 years ago

What's up with that, darlin'? You don't want to chat with me? We are friendly with everyone where I'm from. What is it that you are working so hard for?

Ha-ha!Thanks for your answer. I didn't express myself clearly. I mean I want to find some hubbers from China. Then we can chat in Chinese and work hard to write articles here.

3. KMI Rebel Yell profile image60
    KMI Rebel Yellposted 5 years ago

I'm not from China, but I am glad to extend some true Southern hospitality. Welcome to the venue, and I hope you are blessed in every way! My Chinese is very limited. All I know to say is, "Ding How!"

Thanks for your welcoming.

4. Wesley Meacham profile image84
    Wesley Meachamposted 5 years ago

Not FROM China... but I am in China. Have been living in Wuhan for about two years.
    I know of a few hubbers who are Chinese but I do not know if they are really from China, if they're "ABCs" or possibly "Sea Turtles." One I suspect is a Sea Turtle though I don't really know.

Really, you lived in Wuhan for 2 years? I am from Wuhan. Where are you now?

1. Wesley Meacham profile image84
        Wesley Meachamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Two years in September. I got here in 2010 and haven't been home since.

I'm currently in Zhuan kou in Hanyang. Though my first year I was in the nanhu neighbourhood in Wuchang. I teach at the zhuan kou NDI.

That's awesome that you're from Wuhan. I have a love/hate relationship with this city. Sometimes I hate the place. There are a lot of stupid people here. But I guess you have to expect that in a city this size. At the same time I have a lot of friends here both foreign and Chinese and I've become very familiar with the city. There is also the fact that I think I'm becoming addicted to re gan mein... and if I go anywhere else I won't be able to get it.

It's so amazing that we live so near to each other. I live in Hanyang now, but I will move to Wuchang soon. Next time let me be a host and treat you with delicious re gan mian.

working