There's pretty much an "Application" for everything this days. If there's an "App" out there that will grant you a dozen wishes. What will you wish for?
1. A hundred billion dollars
2. Perfect health to the age of 150
3. Perfect health for my family to the age of 150
4. Perfect health for my friends to the age of 150
(I'm pretty sure I'd run out of the dozen wishes trying to get people the perfect health to 150 thing).
lol. I was hoping for at least 12, but you only did 4.
If everyone around you live to be a 150, are you sure the hundred billion dollars will do for all the vacations and eateries?
Hah, if not, think how much fun we'll have burning that many vacations and fancy dinners down. WOOT!
And i only did four 'cause I think that the ap would probably make me enter one name per wish,and I didn't want to start picking who I'd actually choose to live that long. Talk about pissing people off. LOL.
1) People would make decisions that are in their own best long-term interest instead of being swayed by advertising, propaganda, bribery, money, &c.
2) Everyone would write with correct spelling and grammar.
3) Everyone would be polite (or at least civil) in public.
4) The weather would stop being so extreme and return to more normal.
5) Eradication of poverty, hunger, and preventable illness.
6) An increase in the general reasoning power and overall common sense.
7) My mom would quit nagging me.
8) Music would become interesting again.
9) More intelligent stuff on TV and ads would just cite specifications of products (or be entertaining, or informative).
10) No more email or text message spam!
11) No more webpages empty of content.
12) Better modern literature.
by moneyfairy7 months ago
If you could design your perfect life and could walk into it right now....What would it look like? And if you are already there and have achieved that already what does that look like? Look forward to hearing from...
by Steven Escareno7 years ago
if you had 3 wishes what would you wish for and why?
by Liz Elias5 years ago
A recently divorced woman walking on the beach, spots an old lamp. She picks it up, says, "What they heck, why not?" and rubs it. Sure enough, out pops a Genie. The Genie says,...
by Pooja Sharma7 years ago
I wish i could be..................just fill it.
by technocrates7 years ago
Hi all!!!Marry Christmas to all you!!!May this Christmas bring all the happiness and joy to you!!!
by HalieTep7 years ago
Here's mine:3. iPhone2. Canon DSLR Camera1. Sony Vaio LaptopWhat's yours?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.