jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Getting behind the wheel of a big rig

1. georgepjr profile image79
    georgepjrposted 5 years ago

I have recently taken a job as a over the road truck driver.  As of right now I have seen some pretty amazing things and not only that, I have met a lot of interesting people.  But really after talking to a lot of people most say they would never want to or think it's for people who have nothing else to do in life.  I want to know what you think.  Would you ever think about doing it and why/why not?

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Assuming I was coordinated enough, and that's a big if, I'd definitely give it a shot.

3. georgepjr profile image79
    georgepjrposted 5 years ago

Haha yeah that would be a plus smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me and an 18-wheeler; and I have a thing for Prius's, wherever I might happen to find them... lol

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To all you Prius folks, I'm just kidding. big_smile

Doing an 18-wheeler back and forth across the country once I think would be really interesting. This is based on the premise that I had been properly trained and properly warned about various things...

1. georgepjr profile image79
          georgepjrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You would be, they make sure your good to go out.  It's interesting, a lot of different things out there to see like the largest yarn ball sitting on the side of the road.  It's...crazy.

working