jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

FIXED: Possible glitch

1. christopheranton profile image80
    christopherantonposted 5 years ago

I'm not certain whether there is a problem here or not. My most recent hub was published about six hours ago and so far the stats are indicating no readers. This has never happened before. I would at least expect some followers to have read it by now. Are the notifications that let people know that a new hub has been published working properly? I mean, for example, when they log into the site, or when they check their "Hubbers you follow". It can't be connected to the problem with the stats updating. Mine just updated but still zero for the new hub. If there is a problem, causing me to lose those vital first readers, it's a serious matter.
    Has anyone else noticed anything wrong here?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you still having problems?

It looks like we may be having some issues with stats being current right now.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/102263

christopherantonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Matthew.
        It seems to be back on track now. I think there might have been a relation between the stats problem and this although I can't quite figure out the connection. Hopefully both problems will be sorted soon.

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I don't think it's your followers that should be a priority. It's your 'promotional' efforts to garner a audience outside of HP that matters.

christopherantonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dame Scribe.
      I know that most our traffic should come from searches rather than followers but our followers are our colleagues and part of the HubPages community. I consider them to be important. Also followers can boost traffic by recommending hubs on Facebook etc, also by posting links.

Closed to reply

working