jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Ads showing up on new profiles

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I just noticed that. No idea how long they've been there. I consider this a good thing. I've actually gotten an occasional click from those.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am seeing the one ad on the right of the profile. I would "allow" a few more ads there for those clicks. smile

paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. I'd go for one above the fold, one where it's already at, and one at the bottom.

I agree with the one above the fold...but the one at the bottom, shoot I just scrolled down to see if one was there and I think I got lost making that long trip....ended up in Dallas!  Lol.  I don't think anyone would ever get to the bottom of the page....except a catfish or two.

2. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

As an experiment, I've made all 6 featured hubs the same topic and then did the fetch-index thing. Probably just spinning my wheels, but who knows?

When you had the "fetch" indexed, for the profile page, did you check the box on the right to "fetch" all the urls on the page?

I paused. I pondered. I clicked fetch-all-URL's. I hope I didn't use dynamite when a flyswatter might have been sufficient...

I have done both on various website. We just did a revamp on one of my personal sites, changed the sitemap as well as items on the site, so I did one of the double whammies...grabbed everything.  I don't think you used too much explosives. smile

Plus, Google will hopefully discover that all my turkey hubs are gone. big_smile

But Thanksgiving is just around the corner! smile 

Note: You do know why they hold the major elections in November, right? That is the best time to find a turkey! smile

working