anyone have dating tips?
I seem to fail at this concept and I think I could get some help anyone got anything to say?
Oh and also does anyone some good work out routines for scuplting your abs?
Impressions are very important. Never tell your date negative things like personal problem, financial stuff and never say bad things about your ex.
I am going to assume that you are female (given your screen name) - so let's see what I can come up with here from the guy perspective:
Personally, I don't believe in that whole guys and girls are different thing. We have the same basic wants and needs, and when it comes down to it, both sides like it to be no-nonsense and as painless as possible.
If you are looking for something plutonic, the best way is to play it straight. If you like a guy and you don't see anything romantic coming from it, just tell him (don't be a jerk though). We guys don't like getting dragged along on false pretenses either.
If you are looking for something romantic, you just gotta feel out when the moment is right. I wish I could tell you that the third date is the best time or the fifth date, but the fact is that there is no written guide that can fit every situation. You know yourself best - so go with your gut and feel the body language of your partner. Read his body language. Is he into you or is he just friendly?
Note, if you have a same sex relationship, these would still apply.
I could write more but let's see what your thoughts are on this so far.
As was alluded to above, it's difficult to know for sure, regardless of your screen name, what your actual gender is, so I will approach this from both perspectives. I hope this helps.
If you are male seeking female:
1. Bathing is always a first order of business. Do this before every date.
2. Consider hair maintenance of some sort (this includes orifices like ears and nostrils, as well as shaving and the application of brush or comb).
3. Make some effort not to talk about yourself constantly as this becomes irritating near the second and third hour of the date.
4. Expulsion of bodily fluids, gas and unexpected gutteral sounds is to be avoided at all times.
5. Ask her something about herself in the absence of all that talking about yourself: she will be shocked, and the unexpected nature of this sort of thing will throw her off her defenses.
6. Flowers are cliché, but, perhaps not a bad idea anyway.
7. Yes, you should pay: don't be cheap. Women, no matter what they say, like a man who can provide. Paying for dinner is the modern equivalent of chasing a mammoth off a cliff and cutting out it's heart for her to suck the juices from. Remember this.
8. Don't make up crap about yourself you think she wants to hear, like, "Oh yeah, I like Beethoven" if she has class and intellect, or "Oh yeah, I like Cradle of Filth" if she has tats and piercings as this sort of thing will always backfire.
9. If she has kids, ask about them and try to act like you don't think kids are annoying, no matter what you really think.
10. Pets... essentially the same rule as number 9.
11. If you are driving on the date, clean your car. You have zero chance of success if she has to deal with McDonalds cups and Taco Bell drive-through bags rustling and rolling around on the floor of your car.
11-1. Don't drive like an idiot: women are not impressed by your ability to aggressivly press one of two automobile control pedals with your foot. As cool as you think it is, it screams pathetic-ness to her.
12. No matter what you buy her or where you take her, she doesn't owe you sexual gratitude. Projecting any expectation on this idea will not only get you nothing tonight, it will virutally assure you nothing next time either (and probably no next time at all.)
If you are female seeking male:
1. Wear something low cut (or consider going topless).
2. Suggest doing something that includes beer.
Well, I believe these strategies guarantee you success. If not, well, you're probably not doing part of it right.
Hey thanks guys! Um yeah the tips are interesting and somewhat helpful. I just joined as all of you may notice. I like this better than facebook. A lot of my friends use facebook. This is much more my type of deal.
Shadesbreath, Thanks! your tips and replies humor me and make sense! I like it!
by Susannah Birch 7 years ago
This game is a chance for people to say something about themselves that's good, whether it's something you think you're under-appreciated for or just something you get told often. So go on, brag. But only one brag per person, please, and no picking on anyone else!I'll start:I'm a good writer.
by Anthea Kwaw 7 years ago
I have a kind heart
by LoliHey 2 years ago
Is it racist to not want to date anyone of a particular race?Say a white person does not want to date black people. However, that white person has black friends, and respects black people as equal human beings. He or she just doesn't want to date a black person. Does that make...
by Rainbowlove 6 years ago
Have you ever thought about how funny and ironic it would be if Straight people were fighting for marriage instead of gay people?I wonder how hurt they would be to find out that they wouldn't be able to marry there loved one because someone else who doesn't know anything about them decided that...
by jacqui2011 6 years ago
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
by Kejanny 5 years ago
Is there anything you'd like to change about yourself in 2013?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|