Unpublish then publish?

1. billd01603 profile image85
    billd01603posted 4 years ago

I have found that publishing on Sat or Sunday morning gives my Hubs a good initial push. However last week I was up until 2:30 am and I accidentally published my Hub then. Since then it has suffered from very weak traffic. (The Hub I  published this morning already has better traffic). How can I fix this? I thought I'd unpublish it later this week, edit it and republish it next weekend. Will this work? Is it ethical? Or do I just have to live with a well written Hub with weak numbers?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The only numbers you are getting from publishing at a certain time are from those who follow your posts in their feeds here on HP.  The time of day or night or which day of the week you publish will have no ranking on your long term views that you want to build up from search engine traffic such as Google.

As for what you are asking to improve the views I mentioned above, I don't think unpublishing and then publishing at a later time will make the hub rise to the top of the feed. I could be wrong.

1. billd01603 profile image85
        billd01603posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dale

working