HubPages Edit Failure on Save Unpublished

1. SidKemp profile image90
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

While editing a hub, I reached a pause in my work and clicked the Save Unpublished button. The screen showed a number of lines of code at the top, a top menu, then a blank page (see attached screen shot). I am running Firefox 15.0.1 on Windows XP.

I saved two different hubs and got the same result.

Fortunately, although the display failed, the hubs actually did save, and I could go back in and edit them.
    Thanks,
    Sid
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7281390_f248.jpg

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I had the same issue on two different (new unpublished) hubs yesterday. I am using Firefox 16.0.1 on Windows Vista. 

The code appeared at the top of the page, but the information did save.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Today, I tested this issue with two other hubs.  I tried a hub that had once been published, but I have since unpublished.  The "done editing" did not give me an error message.

I also tested it with a hub that was started a while ago but remains unpublished.  The "done editing" did not give me an error message.

On both of these hubs, I made minor changes.  I simply took out a link in the previously published one.  The always unpublished one, I added a title and text in a text capsule that was already there.

working