jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)

WHEN DOES HUB PAY YOU, ALSO IS IT FROM THE VIEWS THE PAY YOU

1. Bloggersday profile image59
    Bloggersdayposted 4 years ago

HELP ME I DONT KNOW

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HP only pay you directly if you are signed up to the HP ad program. You can configure Hp ads in your account section. Amazon pay you for any Amazon sales you make, and Adsense pay you, like Amazon, when you have reached a certain threshold. Those payments do come via HP but via Amazon and Adsense.

Bloggersdayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I HAVE ONLY PAYPAL

2. wjack2010 profile image61
      wjack2010posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe you earn from your Adsense account, and other aggregated networks.

I HAVE ONLY PAYPAL

3. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Write ten hubs or so, each of a decent length of at least 500 words, making use of a variety of capsules including photos or videos.

Then you will need to apply to Google Adsense for an account, and also making an application to Amazon as an affiliate is a good idea too.

Once you have an Adsense account, you can apply to join the Hubpages Ad program.

You can read all about it here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

4. safiq ali patel profile image68
      safiq ali patelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hub pages pays you monthly. You must earn $50.00 dollars or more before Hub Pages pay. Hub Pages pay via pay pal. If your earnings each month do not reach the $50.00 then Hub Pages roll your earnings forward and pay out when you reach the $50.dollar barrier. I hope this helps.

2. Bloggersday profile image59

but I HAVE ONLY PAYPAL

Hp ads will pay you through Paypal, but you have to reach the threshold which is $50. Amazon and Adsense will send you a check when you reach their threshold, and I can't for the life of me remember exactly what that is at the moment.

how do i apply for hp ads

2. Bloggersday profile image59

how do i apply for hp ads

1. psycheskinner profile image80
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest that you take a deep breath and read the help section. We can't explain the whole program on the forum.  You need to get the basic idea and come here with more specific questions.

3. Bloggersday profile image59

what is hp

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

To begin with I don't think you're a real person. Secondly you can study the learning center and the help sections just like all of us had to do. Then maybe you can write like the rest of us.
      Looking forward to seeing some real hubs.

I, initially thought the same thing, but apparently 2 hubs have been written but they're not featured yet.

Ok thanks

2. safiq ali patel profile image68

Read the learning center guide lines here at hub pages and also look in the FAQ's. All the questions you are asking are in there.

1. safiq ali patel profile image68

Or should I say all the answers to the questions you are asking are in there.

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

working