jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Didn't get approved by Adsense, but sold from Amazon!

1. Abbyfitz profile image87
    Abbyfitzposted 4 years ago

I haven't been able to get approved by Adsense, but I just made $1.60 from Amazon. I know it's not much, but it's the first money I've made since starting on Hubpages. I just had to share! Is anyone else having luck with Amazon?

1. wilderness profile image98
      wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats - it could be the start of something great.

I don't do a whole lot with Amazon, but this is definitely the time of year for it.  My Amazon sales should double this month and hopefully for next month as well.

1. Abbyfitz profile image87
        Abbyfitzposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am hoping it is the start of a trend for me leading up to Christmas. I hope you do well too!

2. snlee profile image80
    snleeposted 4 years ago

but I hardly got any earnings from Amazon even though there are clicks.  Any good tips for getting successful Amazon sales

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What I have found is to browse Amazon.com for specific items that are related to your hub.  Using keywords will display things that are not truly related to your hubs at times.  One of my most successful such hubs is one on cat condos.  The only links off that page on Amazon and eBay are to cat condos that are for sale.  I have actually had some of my hubs become unpublished because of unrelated links using just keywords on Amazon as well as eBay...so it is best to search the sites and put in specific URLs for the items you want to have displayed.

1. wilderness profile image98
        wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think you've hit the essence of Amazon sales with your cat condo hub.  Write on cat condos - sell cat condos.  Not cat food, cat collars, or cat leashes - cat condos.

If you don't put up an ad for the specific product you are writing about you won't make many sales.

3. snlee profile image80
    snleeposted 4 years ago

thanks, I will try getting links from keywords and hope it will work for me too!

working