Hilarious Amazon Sales!

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (43 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

Some may recall me saying that I had sold a MASSIVE vibrator before.

I just checked my Amazon and sold a Fleshlight Stamina Training Male Masturbator and a 36 count packet of condoms, an 'erection pump', and some 'nipple suckers'.

How on earth do I attract this crowd? I may start a wordpress powered niche selling this stuff if it is so popular!

1. Mikeydoes profile image44
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I totally would do that, but I'm afraid my friends or family might see and get upset. lol.

2. profile image0

Lol, not so hilarious afterall smile

3. Shadesbreath profile image79
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Well, you got to sell what you know, you know?

tongue

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have experience of Condoms out of that list, and that is as far as my experience with these types of products go!

Would a hubpage selling Condoms be deemed acceptable? I would happily attempt to sell condoms.

2. Lily Rose profile image85
      Lily Roseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol
      lol
      lol

4. ns1209 profile image63
    ns1209posted 13 years ago

What have you been writing about! smile

It is a shame you can't tell what hub it is from - UNLESS it is one of your referrals hubs!

5. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

I tend not to hunt through the sold list. No real reason, it's just a list. I'm off to have a nosy. Curious now.

Are you sure you haven't you know - pointed folks in the right direction Ryan? That's a lot of hubs in your portfolio and I wouldn't know if any one of them had 'self loving' tools on display lol

6. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

There must be something about you or your writing that is getting them excited Ryan?  But a product sale is a product sales - hope you got a good percentage.

The weirdest thing I have seen on my Amazon account is cockroach bait - maybe vermin extermination would be a good topic to write about?

7. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 13 years ago

Gratz you seem to be an masturbator expert!

1. profile image0

Nope that would be you. I think you have made it quite obvious to all concerned that you are the biggest Wanker on hubpages.

Enjoy your fleshlight.

1. anime_nanet profile image59
        anime_nanetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow you seem to be reading all forum posts just like me! ahahah

That's why you're so rilled up

8. LSKing profile image68
    LSKingposted 13 years ago

hehehehe.... I sold a domination book through one of my articles lol..... I went and bought a copy as well lol

9. Cordale profile image71
    Cordaleposted 13 years ago

I think Ryan only made this topic to attract the ladies wink

10. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I sold a love swing this month, some girl got lucky tongue

11. profile image0

I got $4 of commissions for the Fleshlight!

Love the way that it was in the 'Health & Personal Care' category lol

With all the adult stuff on Amazon, you would have thought that they'd give it a category all on its own!

12. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

I had no idea Amazon sells adult products. I am an affiliate of Eden Fantasy and a lot of other adult programs on my,, uh,,, other sites. big_smile

But I did not know Amazon sells that stuff. I'll have to dig deeper and see what they have I could use on my other sites, thanks. smile

1. profile image0

They sell all sorts of toys, lube, condoms, and I believe they even sell dvd's which could just about be classed as 'hardcore', but i very much doubt that they sell dvd's which could perhaps be classed as 'extreme'. Seeing as 'extreme' is perhaps the norm these days, their dvds are likely to be considered a little soft by seasoned adult entreprenuers such as yourself wink

1. profile image0

I am seriously considering the possibility of that Fleshlight having been purchased by you Bill, with your reply being a form of heavy denial lol

1. Bill Manning profile image69
          Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh please, I graduated from those a long time ago! smile

You have no idea what I sell on some of my other sites. In fact most people don't even know what the products are for or how to use them.  lol

How else do you think I work full time from home. wink

13. ngureco profile image80
    ngurecoposted 13 years ago

Purchases and use of these gadgets should never be portrayed as bad. Only 10 people out of every 100 hundred people are using condoms. In fact, we should do more social marketing campaigns to encourage more people to use these tools so that we can control diseases such as AIDS and unwanted pregnancies that continue to make the world poorer.

1. profile image0

Just a few pointers...

1) I never attempted to portray the sale of adult gadgets as bad, only 'hilarious'.
      2) I stated that I use condoms.
      3) None out of a fleshlight, nipple suckers, or an erection pump are going to prevent aids.
      4) Please ensure in future that you do not post the word 'aids' in any of my threads which contain the word 'hilarious' in the title. It is not necessary and precisely the reason why people don't bother coming on here again.
      5) Feel free to write hubs promoting fleshlights and erection pumps. Don't come back to me when your AdSense and Hubpages accounts gets banned though.

Dude, lighten up.

1. thisisoli profile image72
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A fleshlight might help prevent the spread of aids :p

14. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well!  And you have such a wonderful dog!  Do not look a gift horse in the mouth!

1. profile image0

I love my dog, she is ace.

She has me wrapped around her little paw though, Daddy is looking at designer dog coats for Xmas!

15. flread45 profile image59
    flread45posted 13 years ago

You are going to get people in trouble with this forum post.

Just what the cops like to check on,with people giving up their names makes it easy.

1. profile image0

Please explain how this thread is going to get anybody in trouble?

1. flread45 profile image59
        flread45posted 13 years agoin reply to this

By trying to sell explicit articles,that relate. to sexual desires.Google will show you real fast by closing your account

1. profile image0

Nobody is trying to sell this stuff, and the cops have nothing to do with Google.

Neither is this thread displaying Google Ads. So you point is mute.

1. WryLilt profile image89
            WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't you mean 'the point is moot'?

Or was the use of 'mute' another way of saying shut up? lol

Anyway, since when is having sex or sexual desires illegal?

1. profile image0

It wouldn't suprise me in some American states WryLilt!

They may be liberal in New York, and in San Francisco, etc etc but they want to make blow jobs illegal in Texas for a start!

1. thisisoli profile image72

Hah that aint ever going to happen tongue

2. thisisoli profile image72

There is nothing illegal about selling sexual items on the internet, and google is not going to go and delete his adsense account because of a forum post, or chance sales made on Amazon.

16. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

Hey don't let people fool ya.  Everyone has a 'goodie' stash I don't care what They say.  LOL  I'll just have to visit your hub, no implications attached here.  LOL

17. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

Sounds like peeps have a few NSFW (Not Safe For Work) blogs out there big_smile lol

18. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago
    1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

1. bgamall profile image67
        bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It beats selling gifts. I mean, the best hubbers are selling nose rings, fake crap, porto potties, and you name it.

This has been an interesting hub. I am not sure that everyone has a stash of "toys", if that is what Bobbi meant. I means some people only have one. smile

Now that I am on the subject, be advised that Google has videos that are pretty racy, from Youtube. Those are always ok with adsense unless there is an adult ban. When you are the dictator you can fudge the rules. smile  Just kidding.

To be fair to Google I think it is more a question of enforcement than hypocrisy. They can actually control the you tube videos but it is harder to control all the content on a case by case basis.

Sorry, I meant "interesting thread".

1. WryLilt profile image89
            WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you click on the MORE-> button, you can press 'edit'. smile

Really. Thanks Wry.

19. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years ago

back on track again here- well done to you ryan - where there's a need there's a sale.

20. Never_Forget profile image58
    Never_Forgetposted 13 years ago

I just checked out all the items I sold in September and for some reason sold some little set of "sensual" vibrator ring things. I guess I can assume that the sale came from a Hub and not an InfoBarrel...lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)