jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Good ways to increase your hubberscore

1. Peterg-hd profile image59
    Peterg-hdposted 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to increase my hubber score, Ive been commenting onHubs and writing some new ones. Not having much success! Anyone got any reccomendations?

1. writinglover profile image82
      writingloverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I say don't worry about it and have fun! It will fluctuate and, quite frankly, having a hubberscore drives me nuts! smile I just write, write, write! wink

1. Peterg-hd profile image59
        Peterg-hdposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The reason I want to do it is so my links a followed, for this the hubber score must be over 75. I will take your advise and write , write, write. Thanks

1. writinglover profile image82
          writingloverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Got ya! I understand. Then I would have to agree with psycheskinner, then! smile Good advice!

2. Running Young profile image61
          Running Youngposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought your hubs and not your profile score should be 70+ to be able for a certain hub to  give you a dofollow. but then again. i am new and i must be wrong.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I would suggest
    * Write more hubs
    * Write hubs that help people solve their problems
    * Focus on problems a lot of people have but not many people are helping them with.

smile

3. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago
  4. freecampingaussie profile image31
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

Also join in the forum Reccommend another hubbers hubs so we look at your hubs, leave comments etc. Post links on facebook so you get more views . I love reading a variety of articles especially travel so its always good to have more people in the forum . Have fun - Do hub hopping and lweave comments .

working