jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (11 posts)

FIXED: Chrome specific capsule editing issues (bit.ly/14UZIyr)

1. shampa sadhya profile image85
    shampa sadhyaposted 4 years ago

What is the reason that I am unable to edit and even post a forum question through Google Chrome? I am working through Internet Explorer at present and posting this question.

1. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi shampa sadhya! I can see from my admin view that you have edited this post one time... I assume you did that through Internet Explorer, yes? Were you able to edit posts in Chrome before?

shampa sadhyaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hello Simone Smith,

For the last three days I am unable to work in Chrome. I am using Internet Explorer to post and edit but I am used to Chrome which is not working.

Interestingly, right now Chrome worked and I could post my last view but then I checked my articles and noticed some problem. I clicked 'edit' mode and it opened but the 'edit' mode is not working for the different capsules such as text and photo. The 'done editing' is also not working. It is quite confusing. Kindly, see to it.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
            Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I just tested using Chrome 26.0.1410.43 m in Windows 7 and was unable to reproduce the issue you are experiencing.  I successfully posted to and followed forums.  I see that you posted to this forum successfully from both Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Please try the steps in these articles including clearing your browser cache.
            http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems
            http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99079

If you still have problems, can you possible share screenshots of the issue you are experiencing editing your Hub?
            Is this related to a specific Hub or all of them?

Sorry for replying you a little late due to some other commitments.

Still, Chrome is not working. As you asked for screenshot I would like to mention that when the edit mode is clicked the screen changes into all the different capsules but there occurs no change in the screen when the edit mode is clicked of all the different capsules.

I am unable to Pin the articles I like. Just see if you can help me.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75

Does the issue persist if you use a different browser like Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer?

No, I can easily work in Internet Explorer but I miss working in Chrome.

1. Cardisa profile image93
                    Cardisaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Chrome has had issues lately not just on Hubpages but with blogs and other websites as well. A lot of internet users are complaining about it. It's a Chrome issue not HP.

It's hard to detect exactly which sites are affected because this minute it may seem okay with a site and the next site you visit show a problem.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75

Are you seeing the issue in all Hubs or only some?
                    Can you provide the title and/or URL for one of the Hubs with which you see the issues in Chrome?

I think that this might be related to a known issue which can be found here:
                    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/111483

Closed to reply

working