jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Issue with the Hub-Tool this morning.

1. poetvix profile image75
    poetvixposted 4 years ago

I'm having a strange problem with the hub tool this morning,  When I try to add in new capsules, of any kind, I keep getting error messages.  When I clear the error message, that capsule shows, but then when I hit done editing, it's gone.  Any ideas?  I don't normally have any problems at all.

2. The Frog Prince profile image81
    The Frog Princeposted 4 years ago

Could be a system issue but try clearing your browser, all your temporary internet files and restarting your computer.

The Frog

poetvixposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sir, Frog.  I'll give that a shot.  Have an awesome weekend. 
      BTW, while i"m thinking about it, have you heard much about rfid chips lately?  Check it and the proposed legislation out.  It's right up your alley.

It was a no go on the fix, but thanks for the tip.  I'm going to assume the Hub-team is on it.  Some of the error messages said it would be reported.

1. Simone Smith profile image88
          Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sorry for the trouble, poetvix! Sometimes these error messages pass after a couple hours. Let us know if the problem persists!

Simone ~ Thanks.  That's encouraging.  It's only happening on one hub yet to be published, near as i can tell.  I tried editing another one and had no problems.  Considering the number of people here, we're lucky we don't have more little glitches on the cyber road.  Have an awesome weekend and thanks for the information.

2. poetvix profile image75

You called it.  It's working fine now.  Thanks smile.

3. cleaner3 profile image76
    cleaner3posted 4 years ago

I know that sometimes  the hubs are uncooperative when trying to post at different times  i usually have to try later like it says

Thanks.  I hope your right.  I just tried again, hours later, and same problem.

working