jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

AdSense Account Denial

1. QC_1983 profile image83
    QC_1983posted 2 years ago

I tried signing up for an AdSense account for my page, but they denied me saying that I had "Insufficent Content" on my hubs. What does that mean? How do I make my odds better of getting an AdSense account?

1. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
      Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

PLEASE, 2 hubs are too small to signup for adsense.

2. Maina Ndungu profile image85
      Maina Ndunguposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Please don't bother re-applying until you have at least 15 featured hubs. If you still fail, try again at 20 hubs.

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi QC,

You've received some great answers from other Hubbers. In general, you want at least 20-25 high-quality articles, and it's a good idea to wait about a month after you've written your first article to apply as well.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Insufficient - not enough

Content - stuff you wrote

You want to have three to four dozen Hubs that have been published for one to two months before you apply to AdSense.  They only approve you if they see that you might make them money.

You have two Hubs that are less than 48 hours old.  Only a few dozen more and you should be good to apply around the middle of March.

3. pumpkincat210 profile image88
    pumpkincat210posted 2 years ago

AdSense is not as easy to get approved as it once was.  I didn't have any material years ago when I signed up but I was accepted.  I still haven't made the payment threshold after 5 years...so make sure you have plenty of original hubs so you won't be like me-

4. Jan Saints profile image87
    Jan Saintsposted 2 years ago

Do you have a blog/website or YouTube channel?
    If yes, sign up for Adsense with it and you'll get accepted quicker.

Best,

1. Niko Linni profile image84
      Niko Linniposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If he's already tried to do adsense here it's too late; he's locked in to HP. I'm sure you could contact Google and see what you can do, but that's what happened to me.

2. Niko Linni profile image84
      Niko Linniposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Actually wait, from my own experience this person is right. If you're okay with using another gmail account, and have content on YouTube, get applied for AdSense through there, as it's MUCH easier to do. Then you can link HP with that AdSense account and you're set!

5. Niko Linni profile image84
    Niko Linniposted 2 years ago

I've also been hearing people say here and there that you want to wait some period of time - usually 4 -5 weeks - aand then try re-applying. I've read posts where people have had 15 HQ Hubs but were only two weeks in and they got rejected, but they waited a little while and were soon accepted.

6. louise-barraco profile image83
    louise-barracoposted 2 years ago

I think I have to change the email that I am using for mine because I was denied as well thank you for the info

7. QC_1983 profile image83
    QC_1983posted 2 years ago

I appreciate everyone's advice on this subject. I'm working on my hubs that will posted in the upcoming weeks. Wish me luck. I wish you all luck on your endeavors.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Best of luck! Keep at it and you'll be approved in no time. smile

8. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago

Applying through youtube is the best and easiest way. I got mine through that way.

1. QC_1983 profile image83
      QC_1983posted 2 years ago in reply to this

But I don't post any videos on YouTube.

working