jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (28 posts)

I am AdSense Approved!

1. Jacante profile image72
    Jacanteposted 4 years ago

Over the weekend, I received my approval notification from AdSense.

Since there is so much discussion regarding AdSense on this forum, I thought it would be helpful to share the details.  I know a lot of this comes down to luck, but here are my stats:  I've been on HP for 3 months, I have 11 published hubs, and I live in the US.  Most of my Hubs focus on my own lifestyle/interests - running, triathlon, and surfing.

Not expecting to find my fortune, but nice to have the approval.  Good luck to all the other new members of HubPages!

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats, Jacante! I'm glad you got approved so quickly!

2. profile image0
      ClusterCritterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats! It's really hard to get their approval and I'm glad (and inspired) because you get it so quick.

3. profile image0
      2bealiveposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey, congrats on the Adsense victory. I was approved last week also. I'm waiting for the final OK. I have to verify their deposit into my bank account and then I think it will be a go. 

About a year ago my Adsense account was closed down for some mysterious reason. I tried to track it down but couldn't find out why. I think it was because of all the "Slapping" they were doing.

One caution. Do Not, under any circumstance, click on an adsense ad on your site.  They are very tough about that.

good luck
      RT... (2bealive)

4. joanveronica profile image87
      joanveronicaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey, congrats! I've been rejected three times already, but you have inspired me to try again! I think the clue here is that, added to your no doubt excellent writing, you live in the US. It seems like the place where your computer is physically situated does make a difference. I live in South America.G. doesn't seem to like me much! Best of luck for your future earnings!

5. profile image0
      rosasilvaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Gongratulations! I've been refused one time already. I've joined Hubpages only a few weeks ago and I've written only 3 Hubs. When I reach my 10th Hub I'll give it a try again.

2. Sirius Centauri profile image73
    Sirius Centauriposted 4 years ago

Congratulations Jacante. I wonder how long it takes for a South African hubber. I've heard a lot about the 6-month waiting period so I'll be waiting patiently until such time. Good to know that it does happen, eventually. Enjoy your first paycheck :smile

1. profile image0
      Alise- Evonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! Thank you for the inspiration.  I was going to wait until I had 20 hubs, but maybe I will apply earlier.

3. SAM ELDER profile image82
    SAM ELDERposted 4 years ago

congrats

4. Nicole Winter profile image59
    Nicole Winterposted 4 years ago

Congratulations!  Wishing you the best of luck, I love that you've such a great attitude about it.  HP isn't a "get rich quick," scheme... it takes work and dedication, any amount of money pulled in through writing is hard earned, in my opinion.  With such niche markets, though, I know you're going to do great!

5. StitchTheDamned profile image75
    StitchTheDamnedposted 4 years ago

Congratulations!! I wish you the best of luck with your future hubs!

6. Jacante profile image72
    Jacanteposted 4 years ago

Thanks everyone!

It was my first attempt, so I was actually kind of caught off guard that I was approved. Definitely an element of luck involved!

I hope it is reminder to those still awaiting approval to keep writing & not give up. Good luck!

1. moneyfairy profile image70
      moneyfairyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats I am still in the pending mode??? Do you have to have 1000 views before you get accepted? I just have to learn patience.

7. livingsta profile image98
    livingstaposted 4 years ago

Congratulations! All the best :-)

8. PaoloJpm profile image82
    PaoloJpmposted 4 years ago

wow, congratulations! did you ever been denied even once?

Jacanteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

PaoloJpm - no, this was my first attempt.  I do believe there is some luck involved!

1. PaoloJpm profile image82
        PaoloJpmposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Another wow, lucky for you, Anyway, hope for the best in me as well. Congrats once again.

9. noufelbacker profile image61
    noufelbackerposted 4 years ago

Congrats!Its all because of your hardwork.As 2bealive said i too had an adsense account for 2 years and got suspended because of unknown reasons.I am hoping to get an adsense account through hubpages.Keep going!All the best

10. Louise Lately profile image71
    Louise Latelyposted 4 years ago

Congrats - I'm currently impatiently awaiting a decision on my application. I have been waiting for more than a week so hoping to hear soon! No idea if it will be a yes though so I'm continuing with my hub writing as per usual. Big congrats again!

Jacanteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Louise Lately - I imagine you'll hear soon.  It's a great idea to just keep writing, that's really the main reason we're here anyway!
      Good luck!

1. Louise Lately profile image71
        Louise Latelyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks for your encouragement Jacante! smile

2. moneyfairy profile image70
      moneyfairyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

me too Louise ,I am still in the pending mode and waiting to hear too!!! Let me know when you hear from them. I'm curious how long it will take too.

11. FlourishAnyway profile image100
    FlourishAnywayposted 4 years ago

Congratulations, Jacante!  Good to know that someone has quick success.  It is quite frustrating, even if others are experiencing the same.  All the best to you.

12. wordwineandfood profile image60
    wordwineandfoodposted 4 years ago

Good Job !!

13. bestcattree profile image81
    bestcattreeposted 4 years ago

I too just got approved for adsense finally. For me I found out that 19 hubs was what worked for me and also I have been writing hubs for about 5 weeks or so now. It is possible just takes a lot of hard work and good writing. Congratulations.

14. SAM ELDER profile image82
    SAM ELDERposted 4 years ago

Congrats smile

working