jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

RESOLVED: Do these policy updates make our butt look big?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

It is with great restraint that I'm not posting a pic here...big_smile big_smile big_smile

When I submitted the form, I got, "Form submission error. There was an error submitting your form response. Please wait a bit and try again."

Hopefully, an anomaly. If not and there is a scarcity of responses, it's because Google Drive/Docs betrayed you; not because of lack of reader interest.

I gave you another 10, btw. smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

To Hubbers, the second attempt worked, "Hurrah! Your response has been recorded." So do persevere.

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for whatever it was that prevented your form submission for the first time!

I really, really, really appreciate your filling out that form!! It makes a big difference for us.

Also, I appreciate your highlighting my eloquent newsletter titling skills and custom response alterations. Hurrah!

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That title proves to me that you guys have a soul. Don't ever change. smile

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
          Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree - awesome title!

I pay attention, because I have problems with titles. They often come out awkward, strange or Klingon-y, or like "Characteristics of that Multi-color Virus-Like Thing  Whose Name I Cannot Recall and Functions I Cannot Remember"

I, too, gave a 10 rating smile

Closed to reply

working