jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How do you share another Hubbers hub?

1. Toytasting profile image72
    Toytastingposted 4 years ago

I am new to HubPages and see many hubbers sharing hubs of other hubbers. Can you please help me on, how can I do this. Thanks you!

1. baja2013 profile image69
      baja2013posted 4 years agoin reply to this

There are 4 buttons on the rigth side of the hub (facebook, twitter, pinterest and for HP followers). Press one, and problem solved.
      Happy hubbing!

2. Au fait profile image96
    Au faitposted 4 years ago

Baha2013 is correct.  There are 4 choices listed below the hub author's picture and 'name' on the top right side of the hub.  The 4th one down is "hub page followers."  Click on that and the hub will be shared with your followers.

If you forget to share the hub and you have already closed it, once the hub is showing in the feed, there are 3 options showing at the bottom of the hub.  "Comment, preview, share."  Click on share and the hub will be shared with your followers.

Some hubbers do not let their comments 'go live' until they have approved them.  In that case your comment will not show in the feed until they approve it, which may be a while depending on when they are on Hubpages.  If that should be the case and you have forgotten to share, just go back to the hub you wanted to share, open it, and click as directed above, on the right side of the hub.

Not Baha2013, but Baja2013 wink

1. Au fait profile image96
        Au faitposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Baja2013.  I would correct it if they'd let me.  I only had one eye open this morning when I wrote it.  My sincere apologies.

3. Toytasting profile image72
    Toytastingposted 4 years ago

Thank you for the help baja and Aufait, I get it now smile

4. shielamaeparreno profile image76
    shielamaeparrenoposted 4 years ago

Almost 2 months here and just noticed those 4 buttons..lol..I was manually doing the sharing on facebook and twitter (copy and paste)..Now I know..thanks guys! smile

I had same "problem" with HP share smile
      I didn't recognize iz as a share button. Rarely use it anyway.

5. jemuelO profile image91
    jemuelOposted 4 years ago

I also have the same problem. I wasn't able to recognize the buttons for sharing the hub to social networking sites. I usually copy and paste the url when I share hubs. I was about to create a forum about this. Thank you Toytasting for raising this question. The replies in this forum are all helpful.

working