jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Unrelated Links?

1. Janner53 profile image74
    Janner53posted 4 years ago

Hi all, Very new here to Hubpages and everything was going well until i published my second Hub.page. Not long after I published it I received an email from a moderaror. Part of the email read,

..."because it contains unrelated links or products. Linking to sites or products that are not directly related to the content of your Hub is not allowed within our community. Please remove or replace all links and products that are unrelated".

Now for the life of me i can't see an unrelated link or product on my Hub. The only link I have on there is a link to my Blog which is related to the content of my Hub.
    Can anyone tell me what I'm missing please as i want to address this problem.

Many thanks,
    janner53

2. Janner53 profile image74

Sorry, the Hub in question is the Garret Ace 250 metal detector.

1. Barbara Kay profile image90
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I looked at your hub and I couldn't find a single link to anything, but your own blog. Since it is related, I don't see the problem. You should email staff and find out what the problem is. I don't see anything wrong.

3. Wendy Fisk profile image76
    Wendy Fiskposted 4 years ago

I'm new to hubpages too. I am finding that some hubs I submitted were rejected for some of the same reasons. I figured out that if I went down to the very bottom of the page ( not the bottom of my hub, the actual page itself) I found ads & pictures I had not put there & I just deleted them. Once that was done, they were approved for publication. You can check to see if that works for you

4. Janner53 profile image74

Thank you both for the replies. I will check both these things out.
    janner53.

5. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

I'd email HubPages staff. The email you received could have been automatically generated. And it could have been an error.

6. Mavis Hazelton profile image78
    Mavis Hazeltonposted 4 years ago

Have you any amazon or ebay capsule on your hub?

7. Janner53 profile image74

No amazon or ebay capsules on my hub, The only link I do have is to my Blog site which is related to my Hub page.

8. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 4 years ago

We all have 11 unrelated links on our pages: the deceptive so called "Related Search" ads for which we receive NO revenue share.
    Maybe HP has finally bitten off its own tail? big_smile

1. Barbara Kay profile image90
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

LOL

working