jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Why suddenly daily income becomes zero?

1. snakebaby profile image66
    snakebabyposted 3 years ago

Although I only have minimum traffic from just a handful of hubs, I have been making something every single day, never did I have one day with income as zero.

Now things have never changed, I am still getting around 40 views everyday, with most of them come from one particular hub, that also stays the same. But why I began to see $0 for the past couple of days?

Something absolutely went wrong!

Has anyone had the same experience lately?

Thanks

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Easy, Snake, nothings wrong.

If you look at the earnings, there is a *pending* notification for the last 2 days.  Most likely, information has not been received from HP and therefore cannot be reported to you.  It will be corrected in a day or two, most likely - certainly by the end of the month.

snakebabyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, wilderness, for the comfort. I do hope it is the case as you stated, if you have seen the same situation in your case (pending $$ as 0), only to see the numbers appeared later.

Happy holidays!

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sure - it happens all the time.

HP cannot report until they hear from the advertisers, and that is not always immediate.

2. Rock_nj profile image90
      Rock_njposted 3 years ago in reply to this

From time to time, HubPages earnings calculation software stops working and there are no reports regarding earnings to anyone.  That is happening right now.  Also, the Hub stats counter has been down for nearly a day now, although that operates separate from HP Ad earnings.  If you go to Google Analytics for your account, you will see what your traffic has been for the past few days.

Thanks for the details:)

2. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

The earnings have not been finalized or received yet. That is why you are seeing zero. As long as you see some daily traffic to your hubs you will always see some daily earnings even if only a few pennies.

working