jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My AdSense was disapproved in second review.

1. absinfo profile image60
    absinfoposted 3 years ago

I know for Indian huber the site should be 6 months old for AdSense approval, but I applied after 5months 4days and I got the AdSense code but they kept it under second review. After a week I got a mail from google that my application for AdSense is disapproved. They didn't mention any particular reason for that but I saw a line written in mail that "your site doesn't comply with our policies.". So what can I do next, shall I apply after 6months or there is something more I am suppose to do to get AdSense approval.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

Well, for a start you are using images with no attribution. If, furthermore, these images are not in the public domain and if you have not paid for the right to use them, you are using them illegally. That certainly will not help your case.

3. absinfo profile image60

So, what shall i do now. Is there any other go.

4. absinfo profile image60

Thanks WriteAngled for the suggestion, but did you see my contains. Even i checked for the violations too, but no violations reported from HP.

5. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

HP may not have noticed yet, and perhaps no one has reported the matter to them.

The way forward is to remove from your hubs all images that are not public domain and for which you have not paid.

6. absinfo profile image60

shall i try once with the same contents after 6 months. I had not yet completed 6 months. And if possible can you please have a look on images on my articles, i would be very grateful to you.

working