jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My adsense got disapproved for the second time. I am really upset now

1. cathie bridges profile image64
    cathie bridgesposted 4 years ago

My adsense got disapproved for the second time. I am really upset now

i applied for google adsense after creating 16 hubs .It got disapproved. They are saying "Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines."

2. whitneybraun profile image88
    whitneybraunposted 4 years ago

I know how frustrating this can be! I just got approved after 11 hubs and being a member for 5 weeks. I feel like I applied so many times. Before this, I was getting the same letter of denial that you are.

After some research, it appears Google's policy for approval is different for Hubbers outside of the US. Sometimes it may even be required to be a member for up to 6 months for approval. I couldn't find exact information on Pakistan, but I would suggest contacting Adsense directly https://support.google.com/adsense/?rd=1# in order to determine the amount of time. I would hate for you to keep getting frustrated reapplying if there is a time limit!

Hope this helps smile

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Hello Cathie,
           I think what they may be talking about is the length of your hubs. You want to write hubs that are at least 500 words- 1200 words. They are probably too short.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I looked at your hubs and I see that there are many grammatical errors in just the descriptions alone, this may also be hurting you.  I don't say that to be mean or critical in any way - just trying to help you understand why you may be getting denied.  Grammar doesn't have to be perfect in hubs, but it should be meticulous in the descriptions (that is what Google uses to index your hubs)

AdSense accounts don't get approved for what may be viewed as low quality work. Polish up the grammar and usage. Your hubs do seem to have a lot of good information (great work!), but the layouts are poor in some.  Many pictures stacked one on top of the other without citations for example.

Also on some of  your hubs you are promoting many products, often right at the top and linking to tons of other hubs at the bottom, many of which are not related to the current hubs topic.  These issues may also cause your hubs to look overly commercial.

1. cathie bridges profile image64
      cathie bridgesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Christin S... i loved your suggestion

2. cathie bridges profile image64
      cathie bridgesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Dear Christin S i dont mind that you gave me suggestions but  my hubs are featured. Dont you think featured hubs are without mistakes?

5. Marketing Sucesso profile image70
    Marketing Sucessoposted 4 years ago

The best way and fastest way to be approved on Google Adsense is by making a blog on BLOGSPOT. Start a blog on blogspot, publish some good articles, and submit the blog for approval.

working