jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How can I get quick back links to my profile to attract more traffic

1. vipsmat profile image76
    vipsmatposted 3 years ago

I don't attract much traffic on a daily basis. So, thinking to build some quick quality back links. Will it be a wise option, or I need to do something else to make it.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I would guess you need to find a different niche than affiliate marketing. All the backlinks in the world aren't going to help you compete against the front page that that brings up on Google.

Not to be rude, but you aren't really offering anything new. Obviously, if you were, you would be able to use the tips in your hubs YOURSELF and you'd be bringing in the traffic.

I've managed to pick up a few really nice backlinks organically, but first you have to show up in Google at all to be found for anyone to backlink. Affiliate marketing is just too saturated.  (Burning body fat is even worse). Also, your title is a big thing bringing in Google searches. If you have misspellings in your title, you are probably not going to get too many exact matches.

vipsmatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks for your reply.
        Believe me, I was also planning to change my niche for a while but couldn't get time to write something new and fresh.
        Your reply has given me a good reason to start the process instantly. You also mentioned correctly that 'Title' is one thing that can help to attract people visit your site. So, thanks again for all useful information. Have a great day !

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You can get quick backlinks or you can get quality backlinks.  There isn't such a thing as a quality backlink you can get quickly.

3. bn9900 profile image82
      bn9900posted 3 years ago

Worry not about the backlinks, but concentrate on your hubs and their quality will bring the readers.

You said it right. Thanks for the reply.

4. sarahjones14 profile image59
      sarahjones14posted 3 years ago

Like bn9900 i too believe that rather back link good content work will be fruitful

Thanks for your reply..

5. Toytasting profile image75
      Toytastingposted 3 years ago

Quality content goes without saying but to get traffic you can try social media sharing.

working