jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Less than 100 views & ads

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

My understanding from a previous post is that hubs with less than 100 views will not show certain ads/some ads or something similar. Can anyone shed some light on this?

1. SpaceShanty profile image97
      SpaceShantyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I just checked one of my recent Hubs with less than 100 views and it is displaying ads.

2. gitachud profile image90
    gitachudposted 3 years ago

Hubs with less than 100 views will not show ALL three Google ads--I tested the theory after reading the WriteFox's post and can confirm that that is true. It appears to affect the ads at the top right corner of the hub.

LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are correct. I checked some of my hubs and those with less than 100 views show two ads while those with over 100 views show at least three.

1. Cardisa profile image93
        Cardisaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean 100 views total or 100 views per day?

LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years agoin reply to this

A total of 100 views

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

BTW; I found an earlier post by janderson99 where this was discussed.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/119423

4. William15 profile image90
    William15posted 3 years ago

This is really interesting. Thank you for pointing this out. My hunch is that advertisers don't want to pay to have their ads show on pointless, unproven hubs.

5. cheeluarv profile image85
    cheeluarvposted 3 years ago

yes,even i have observed this ,when some of my hubs crossed 100 views they started to show google ads and  if  you have more than hundred views (collectively from all hubs)per day ,a google ad is placed on your profile page.

working