jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Question about getting paid

1. misterhollywood profile image91
    misterhollywoodposted 3 years ago

Hi, all,

This may be s stupid question but will ask. I made a decent amount of money in December of 2013 from my hubs and have yet to be paid. My Paypal account is connected to my Hubpages account and it shows "connected" in the status.

Do I have to do anything else to get paid? Should I not have been paid via paypal already?

Thanks!

Mister Hollywood

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Payout limit is $50.  If you had accumulated more than that you should have been paid Jan. 28th.

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It looks like most of your earnings were for January.  You will be paid on Feb. 28th.  Only a few more days!  Congrats!  smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

If twas over $50, yes.

3. paradigmsearch profile image87

Wilderness wins by 45 seconds. I am a slacker.

4. misterhollywood profile image91
    misterhollywoodposted 3 years ago

It was over well over $100.00. I checked my paypal account and there has been nothing from hubpages. Who do I contact about this? Thanks for your help!

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Is the money still showing in the HP account balance?

Is HP saying they made a January payment here? https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

Did you check to see if someone changed your paypal at bottom of https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ ?

5. srsddn profile image90
    srsddnposted 3 years ago

Misterhollywood, if you have earned $50 or more by 31st December, 2013, you should have been paid on January 28, 2014. If your Paypal is active it should have happened. HP is very regular in payments. You may contact HP.

6. srsddn profile image90
    srsddnposted 3 years ago

Misterhollywood, if you have earned $50 or more by 31st December, 2013, you should have been paid on January 28, 2014. If your Paypal is active it should have happened. HP is very regular in payments. You may contact HP.

1. misterhollywood profile image91
      misterhollywoodposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi, SRSDDN,

Thanks. I think I understand now. And so earnings that carried over from December to January will then be paid in February - on the 28?

Thanks again!

7. paradigmsearch profile image87

Jeez, happened to me again. I come back and there are 3 new posts above mine. Never mind.

1. Nell Rose profile image92
      Nell Roseposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Never mind para we do listen to you, your words of wisdom travel the whole world believe me! LOL! smile

big_smile

I just hate it when it looks like I was answering questions that were already answered. When I made my post, those three other posts weren't there. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
          Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

lol  You just have to be "quick on the draw", but, Nell is right, we hear ya and we listen.

That's what I'm afraid of... big_smile

working