jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Peanuts!!!

1. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 8 years ago

This is a project notification I just got in my mail:

Category: Writing / Editing / Translation
    Description:
    Hi,
    We are looking out for somebody to re-write 100 articles for us, the articles must be grammatically correct and crisp, must be completely original (must pass copyscape) and must be between 400-500 words, also remember your bid should be very competitive (around 30 USDs) as we are on a tight budget (prefer somebody from India), the work will be on an ongoing basis.

Regards

What doe this guy really want? I am afraid if I call this peanuts, they (peanuts) will feel insulted!

1. Laila Rajaratnam profile image80
      Laila Rajaratnamposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Sidd..apart from peanuts feeling insulted,this is glorified (dis)honest plagarism as they want 100 articles to be 'rewritten' -not original content,mind you! Maybe they steal articles and have a few words changed to pass copyscape! I have heard that articles are given to be rephrased  for an amount of Rs50 per article!

SiddSinghposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Laila. Maybe they are existing articles, maybe they are the so called "PLR" articles.
        What is really interesting is that the rewritten articles should pass copyscape, should be grammatically perfect, substantial (>500 words) and within deadline too. And all this for a princely sum of Rs 15 per article!!

1. Laila Rajaratnam profile image80
          Laila Rajaratnamposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Did not calculate..I am very bad at maths!Rs 15?Rs 15 per article ?Tooooo bad...I can hear the peanuts scream at this insolence! sad

SiddSinghposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I was just wondering if anyone is going to apply to this project. If someone does, I would be very interested in seeing their profiles!

working