jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Brand spanking new here.

1. Pico Triano profile image87
    Pico Trianoposted 3 years ago

I was on Hubpages a long time ago and never did anything with it. Issues were time and not knowing what I was doing in so many ways. Time is still an issue but I'm here to have another go. I do write and earn successfully on Bubblews but I find that it is not a good place for my more serious articles. In the long run I believe this is a better home for them.

I know that succeeded here is going to take some good writing, some studying and some interacting. Hoping to get a good start at that all. Looking forward to writing here and getting to know other members of the community.

1. swilliams profile image87
      swilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Welcome! The Hubpage Community is very helpful. Happy writing!

Pico Trianoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! One article and I'm already doing better than my first go round.

2. NateB11 profile image95
      NateB11posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Glad you're back. Your plan sounds like mine. I like to do the serious stuff here and mainly play on Bubblews (with some serious stuff).

Glad to hear that so many others are doing the same thing. It validates my thinking on the subject.

2. Torrs13 profile image95
    Torrs13posted 3 years ago

Welcome back! I've also written for Bubblews but I agree that it's not the best place for serious articles. Looking forward to seeing you around here!

Thanks for the welcome. I think Bubblews is better defined as a social networking site that pays. Hubpages is a genuine article writing site. Looking forward to this new opportunity. Cya.

3. Elizabeth Bowers profile image80
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 3 years ago

Nice to meet you!  Welcome!  I'm relatively new here too, and I love it, even though it does take quite a bit of work and time!  smile

I'm working around a lot of other responsibilities but I think I'll do well here in the long haul.

4. Elizabeth Bowers profile image80
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 3 years ago

Good luck!  I'm sure you'll be very successful! smile

Thanks!

working